Monday, January 15, 2007

This is the Day...

Today was absolutely gorgeous and it reminded me of Psalm 118:24. "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." I know we are to rejoice in every day, but its a little easier when the weather is 70 degrees in January. I've been intending to go for a walk in the park while the weather is nice and I decided not to put it off any longer. I put Zoe in the Snugli (thanks to Shannon for letting me use it) and off we went. I forgot to bring a hat for her though so we didn't stay out long. She loved being outdoors though and it helped calm her down. Then Paul was able to come home early today so we went back out for another walk in the park (with a hat this time). Here is my first attempt at self-portraits.


No comments: