Friday, January 26, 2007

Four Month Checkup

Zoe's checkup went very well today, except for the shots :-(. Even with the allergy issues her weight is normal. I had observed some blood in her diaper though this week and the doctor was going to have me put her on a special formula for a week and check her next week. However when they tested the diaper it was negative, even though I had seen blood in it. It seems we keep having more than one issue with the same symptoms. This time the blood is from a little tear, so Vaseline and a stool softener were prescribed. The blessing is that I can keep nursing her since the diet has helped the allergies. I am so thankful! Nursing is also so convenient. Zoe is feverish tonight and cries when we touch her legs from her vaccinations, so I am keeping her dosed on Tylenol. We are so thankful for a healthy child and that she continues to thrive.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily-
I love the posting you have been doing. I hear all about Zoe from Hannah and is she a proud aunt or what. :-)

I didn't know about the allergies. Sorry about that and I am glad that you know what to do for it.

Hope you have a great week - Karisa