Friday, March 16, 2007

Pictures of Zoe

Zoe was given lots of cute little dresses for this age, but its been too cold to wear them at home. I decided to bring them to Florida since it has been in the 80's here. I have started taking her picture each morning because I think she looks so cute and grown up. And if she continues her growth rate, she will be too big for them by the time the weather at home warms up. Anyway I thought I would put a few of the pics here. She is really becoming a little ham! I barely had to coax her to smile today-guess she thinks its part of her routine now.


Its not a dress, but I couldn't resist







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just the cutest little sweetheart you ever saw? And she's MY granddaughter. Love it, Mom

Karis said...

It's so good to have our computer back! It was fun to catch up on what you guys have been doing. Zoe is adorable! I can't believe how big she is already.

Karis

Anonymous said...

Wow Zoe is getting so big and so cute. I wonder if Hannah has been on here and seen these pics. If she has I am sure she is bragging to the world about how she has the cutest niece. :-) I guess as an aunt she has that right.
No far ya'll are in warm Fl and we are still having cold weather although its to warm up the next couple of days to 70*. So that will be VERY NICE. :-) I am so anxious for warmer weather. Oh and Congrats on the 10 years of marriage. Wish you many more happy years together. Guess maybe I'll see you at Nathan's wedding ???? Have fun on the rest of your vacation and safe travelling.
---Karisa

Katrina said...

I've been spying on you guys for a few weeks now. Just wanted to let you know we miss you guys and are thinking of you! Zoe is a complete doll!! I see a lot of Mommy in her face!