Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Give A Give A Give A Garmin


Remember the commercial for a Garmin GPS at Christmas? Well Paul has been wanting one since he travels a lot to different customer sites both locally and out-of-town (and gets lost occasionally), but decided not to get one since I am staying at home with Zoe. Recently he got lost on his way to a company convention in Richmond (Mapquest was wrong again) and jokingly told his manager if he had a Garmin he wouldn't have gotten lost. He got an email later that morning telling him to consider it done. It was another answer to prayer.
Since I am usually the navigator when we travel I was curious how it would work. It is pretty cool to have this little machine tell you which way to go and where to turn, etc. It also tracks drive time and stop time, fastest speed, average speed, and arrival time. It is definitely worth it if you travel a lot, so I'm very thankful God used Paul's company to provide one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. Now hopefully I can do this!? It is so nice to see my son admit he can get lost.Surprise! I love this blog thing, it keeps me apprised of events and I adore the pictures. It also allows the great aunts the opportunity to see our sweet little angel as she grows. Hope you keep it up. Have a wonderful, Happy Anniversary in Fl, doesn't seem like 10 yrs. allready. What a great family you are, I love you all. Mom