Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hanging Out

Its been a relaxing few days in FL. Paul has been working in the day, but we go out at night. We drove to some outlets in Orlando on Monday evening and ate dinner out. Last night we strolled around the mall right across the street a little, then took a picnic supper down to a park on Lake Monroe. It was mostly pleasant except for the guy who walked by with his pit bulls. I was very nervous when they got close to Zoe. I am not normally afraid of dogs, but neither the guy nor his dogs looked friendly. It did not help my impression when this gentleman's friend squealed tires and spun his car around in the street near where there were lots of people and kids. Thankfully both soon left.
New Tribes Mission headquarters is located right on Lake Monroe. It is a very nice location on the lake. I did not realize their headquarters were here until we drove around on our last visit.
Zoe is almost sitting up by herself and I think she rolled from her back to her tummy today. She is having lots of fun here--probably getting spoiled. She also has been sleeping very well at naptime. I'm not sure why, but I hope it continues when we get home.
That about sums up our last two days. Paul will probably be onsite late tonight and hopefully finish tomorrow and we may be able to get in some sightseeing.

Lake Monroe


New Tribes Mission Headquarters

1 comment:

S said...

your pictures are beautiful! Zoe is looking so grown-up. I'm glad it worked out for you to go this time. The ducky looks cool too and it looks like she liked it. I almost called you today to see if you could watch Esther since I was in such a pinch to get pain relief but thankfully Stephen got out of class. We need to get together sometime!