Monday, May 21, 2007

Daddy's Birthday!

today is my daddy's birthday! mommy had a little party for him on saturday night and my grandmas and grandpa came over with aunt hannah and uncle william. i couldn't eat any of daddy's ice cream cake, but we had a lot of fun. i got to see my first fireworks and although i was a little scared at first i had so many people giving me attention that i decided they weren't too bad (i even took a little nap eventually).
daddy and i have lots of fun. he sits on the floor and plays with me and i even "helped" him fix the chair last week. he gives me shoulder rides when we go out and feeds me popsicles. when i get tired he cuddles with me in the recliner and i usually fall asleep. i always have a big smile and get so happy when he comes home from work.
daddy, i hope you have a very special day (and so does mommy)! we both love you very much! we know you work very hard to take care of us because you love us so much. i think you are the best daddy ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
with love from Zoe

2 comments:

S said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

Cute picture of Zoe at the top!

Let me know when you want to go pick those peas! :)

Karis said...

Happy Birthday, Paul! Glad you have two special girls to celebrate with!