Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cute Moments with Bible Lessons

I've been trying to teach Zoe about trusting God when she is scared or upset about something. Recently she learned some of the words to "Jesus Loves Me". Today she seemed to be tired and feeling under the weather and I told her she could pray to God and ask Him to help her feel better. While I was proceeding to pray, she got this bright smiley look and said, "Jesee Love Me I Know". I'm not sure how much she understands, but it does warm this mother's heart to hear it.

2 comments:

Karis said...

It sure does warm a mother's heart to hear her child talk about Jesus or piece the "puzzle" together little by little!

S said...

Glad we got to get together today! It was good to see you and catch up. Thanks for your friendship!
shannon