Saturday, July 28, 2007

She Walks!!

Zoe started taking a few steps about two weeks ago. She gradually began walking 4 - 5 steps from furniture to toy, etc. and occasionally would walk across the room. Today, I guess she decided walking is her preferred mode. She doesn't fall as much and if she does, she gets up and walks. Its like she figured why crawl when I can walk? The funny thing is we really did not coach her very much. She just started taking steps on her own and now she's off.




I haven't figured out how to upload the video of her walking yet (if any of you have tips let me know), so I posted a picture of her doing another favorite pastime--watching Charlotte's Web. I rented it and she was so enthralled with the animals, that we finally bought a pre-viewed one.


3 comments:

Karis said...

Oh, that brings back good memories! I remember it was the same with Kayla. One day, after having taken a few steps here and there, she just took off walking and that must have given her the confidence to keep on.

The picture of her watching Charlotte's Web is adorable!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Yeah! Congratulations Zoe on becoming a big girl! Wow! Isn't amazing how God has designed us to learn and grow so fast!

T.J. and Shannon said...

Yeah for Zoe! I'm sure that means mommy has to keep a closer eye on her
so she doesn't wander off and get into something. Charlotte's Web was one of my favorite movies growing up.