Saturday, December 09, 2006

Inaugural Post



I never anticipated blogging, but somehow having a child changes things. Zoe Grace Ingram was born on September 23, 2006, and I now can't imagine life without her. I was also planning to go back to work after she was born, but that didn't work out. It appears that God may be opening the doors for me to stay home with her, something I prayed for since I knew she would arrive (but that's another story) . It just reminds me how all things work together for good to those who love God. As of last week, I received an offer to do part-time bookkeeping from home for a new business. While this blog will mostly be about Zoe, it will also chronicle what God has been teaching me this past year. It seems that God has been teaching me lots of lessons on trust and a lot of those have involved Zoe in some way. These are lessons I hope to pass on to her as well.

Just Arrived!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Zoe is so beautiful! I'm not sure if you know who I am; I live near Shannon and we went to a ladies night last year I believe. We'll be praying everything works out for you to work from home.

Karis said...

Hi Emily! I got your blog address off Shannon's blog. I will be glad to be able to keep up with you this way. It's nice to have this way to keep in touch since we're out of the loop with not living in the Virginia Beach area anymore. I'll have to call you sometime and get the story about your job and your possibility of working from home.

Karis